- K-12 Resources For Music Educators
- Valuable resources for music educators and students of all areas and educational levels: band, orchestra, vocal, classroom and all music.
- Music is...and the Value of Music in Education
- It seems to me that the very essence of music is the expression of the self. It needs a milieu that is conducive to reaching into one's source of creativity and that allows for freedom of expression. Just as the end product of the study of music is enjoyment, virtuosity, and inspiration, the actual process of learning and teaching can yield the same quality of experience." - W. Timothy Gallwey
- The In Harmony with Education Program
- The In Harmony With Education program is designed to reach middle-level students with
hands-on lessons in the art--and science--of music.
- Franklin Institute Music Hotlist
- Includes links to a series of topics for grades
K-12/ These include Opera, Classical, Jazz, Reggae, Instruments, String
Instruments, Gregorian Chant, Teacher Resources and more.